- Three files named "word.txt", "size.txt" and "pass.txt" are located in
each server in the program's current directory.
- ATTACK POINTS
- You can obtain an attack keyword by reading "word.txt".
- Submit the attack keyword to the score board. (ATTACK POINTS)
- DEFENSE POINTS
- You can obtain a password by reading "pass.txt".
- Commit the password and your team's defense keyword to the
- The defense keyword committed most is registered with the
flag page periodically. (DEFENSE POINTS)
- The commit list is cleared and
"pass.txt" is updated periodically.
- Therefore, you need to read "pass.txt" and commit the defense keyword
periodically to get the defense points continually.
- EXPLOIT SIZE
- The numeric value stored in "size.txt" increases periodically.
- You can stop increasing the value by committing the password.
- "size.txt" is initialized periodically.
- You can see the values at the size list.
- NETWORK CONNECTION
- A connection is cut automatically in several seconds.
- You cannot reconnect by a short time.